The Malta A.I. and Blockchain Summit has secured its place on the global tech calendar as the premier platform for companies to exhibit, network and engage in debate.
The Malta A.I. and Blockchain Summit has secured its place on the global tech calendar as the premier platform for companies to exhibit, network and engage in debate. More than 14,000 exhibitors, investors, suppliers, and thought leaders have come together, forged new partnerships, and sealed lucrative business deals.
The third edition of the summit takes place on 7 to 8 Nov 2019, offering more networking, more high quality content, and more business opportunities. Combined with Medical Cannabiz World (as part of MALTA WEEK), there will be even more seeding opportunities and connections to be made, with over 10,000 eager delegates, 400 innovative exhibitors, and 1000+ deep-pocketed investors, all in one place on the #blockchainisland.
The AIBC Summit offers additional opportunities through a number of global satellite events and networking dinners, as well as producing a bi-annual publication and news site packed full of in-depth interviews and articles, bringing brand exposure and visibility to companies looking for a place to show the world what they do best. The variety of content offerings also provide a launch-pad for thought leaders keen to be a part of the conversation in this fast-paced industry.
Save the dates 07 – 08 November. All eyes are on Malta.
After three days of networking, exhibiting and deep learning, the Malta A.I. & Blockchain Summit came to a successful and somewhat enchanting close. Over 8,500 attendees graced us with their presence, including the father of blockchain, Scott Stornetta, Sophia, the world’s first robot citizen, the Winklevoss twins, Malta’s Prime Minister the Hon. Joseph Muscat, Abu Dhabi’s Royal Highness, and the legendary John McAfee!
In 2019, we will be increasing in both size and scope, reflecting the hypervelocity of advances and immense opportunities that the sector has seen over recent months. Due to increased demand, we’re hosting two shows this year:
the first was in May, 23rd and 24th
the second in November, 7th and 8th
Why should you attend?
- The attendees: we will be welcoming 10,000 attendees, 400 exhibitors, 1500 investors and the world’s leading mind in both A.I. and blockchain industries.
- Bigger location! We’re hosting both events at a new location in Malta which can hold the 1000s of visitors and exhibitors. With so much interest in the show, we’re going to need a bigger venue.
- A favourable eco system. Following the success of Malta AI & Blockchain Summit ’18 which established Malta as The Blockchain Island, the government is now focusing on a national legal framework for Artificial Intelligence that will be hosted during the summit attracting more and more companies to the island.
- Quality content: The conference agenda will present expert keynotes & tech Influencers, interactive discussion and practical applications of today’s and tomorrow’s technologies.
- Networking opportunities – hospitality goes a long way in Malta and we wouldn’t consider a summit without proper wining and dining surrounded by professionals of the industry.
- In a few words, from keynote experts, lavish networking events and an exhibition focus on Blockchain, AI & IoT; the AI & Blockchain Summit is your one-stop-shop to explore the convergence of these deep technologies.
Join us and be a part of the future that awaits!
november 7 (Thursday) - 8 (Friday)
St. George's Bay St. Julian's STJ, Malta
Malta AI & Blockchain Summit